[OpenStack-docs] Diagram recommendations for Openstack Contributor Guides

Shaun O'Meara someara at mirantis.com
Fri May 13 17:40:06 UTC 2016

First off let me say that I am not an advocate of any one tool over
another, none of the tools is perfect, and many are pretty horrible.

Ideally I would like to be in a situation that as a contributor I have a
set of explicit guidelines and recommended tools that I can choose from to
contribute in the most effective and efficient way for me.

To play devils advocate here, I don't believe that we can or should dictate
tooling, but we can provide explicit style guidelines.

Thanks
Shaun

*Shaun O'Meara*
*Sr. Systems Architect*