[OpenStack-docs] Branching for Liberty?

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Nov 9 13:08:33 UTC 2015

On 11/09/2015 12:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Is the Install Guide good to branch?

Debian guide is not yet ready. I fear it will not become ready the next
days/weeks, there are a lot of haning review requests at the moment. I
would like to discuss this in the install team meeting tomorrow prior to
cutting Liberty. It would be nice to have a Debian install guide for
Liberty.

It looks like Aodh cannot make it into the Liberty install guide, this
is not a blocker.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt