[OpenStack-docs] Branching for Liberty?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Nov 9 11:09:33 UTC 2015

I suggest we start getting ready with branching for Liberty.

Is the Configuration Guide good to branch?
Is the Install Guide good to branch?

so, for both: Are there any changes in the queue that we should wait
for? When will those be ready?

The i18n team suggest that we continue translation of the Install Guide
on liberty branch. With Zanata and our tools, this should work fine now.
There's a spec for review that is my current blocker for branching:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242788/

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)