[OpenStack-docs] move of documentation-related wiki content (was: Re: Wrapup - Liberty Design Summit)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 28 19:03:08 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-28 19:24:15 +0200 (+0200), Christian Berendt wrote:
[...]
> If we confirm to move the content into the already existing
> developers guide what do we have to do to proceed?

Seems like a great idea for anything that's a fit. Just keep in mind
that we want to keep infra-manual focused on topics that are
relevant to community infrastructure interactions for the majority
of project-teams in our ecosystem, and not drill down into workflow
recommendations which only apply to some specific projects. For one
thing, the Infra team doesn't want to become a review bottleneck for
individual project-team documents.

> I think we have to write a spec for docs-specs and I think we
> should discuss this topic with the owner of the developers guide
> (openstack-infra mailinglist?).

I'm happy to respond here, but yes you might reach more of the
infra-manual authors on the -dev or -infra MLs.
--
Jeremy Stanley