[OpenStack-docs] Renaming Virtual Machine Image Guide

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri May 22 18:50:41 UTC 2015

Hi team,

Adrien has approached me at Summit to discuss renaming the Virtual Machine Image Guide to something more appropriate, probably something like the Cloud Image Guide. He originally proposed this in https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1438597 and I said I wanted to have more discussion about it before we made a decision.

Can you please reply to this email and let me know if you approve of changing the name of the guide and, if so, what you think it should be called? The main argument I can see is that the word ‘cloud’ is a broader definition than the word ‘virtual machine’ and we need to be a little more generic.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Lana

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia