[OpenStack-docs] Renaming Virtual Machine Image Guide

Sutton, Harry (HP Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hp.com
Fri May 22 23:46:49 UTC 2015

I understand and to a degree agree with your comment on the bug page, Lana, but I think there's a case to be made for clarity and simplicity in what we choose for titles. I do think it would be appropriate to change this one, for the reasons Adrien has suggested as a start, and would offer "OpenStack Image Guide" as one alternative.

It's worth noting - to Adrien's comment about bare metal instances - that the introduction focuses extensively on the concept of virtual machine images. We should consider that if we rename the guide it might open the door to further modifications, not necessarily, but....

    /Harry