[OpenStack-docs] RST procedure titles

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:33:28 UTC 2015

Hi all,

During the RST conversions, I've come across a few different ways of
representing procedure titles.  There is no guidance currently in the
conventions doc.

is usually converted to either:

**To do a thing**

or

To do a thing

It would be great if we could select one option and add it to the
convention doc. I personally tend towards **Title**, as I feel the result
is similar to the Docbook procedure title and making a procedure title into
a header can affect a TOC in undesirable ways. Moreover, the limited
nesting levels for headings may lead to problems.

Ultimately I don't mind too much which way we go, but it would be good to
have guidance on the matter.

Cheers,

Brian