[OpenStack-docs] Next steps to publish the User Guides?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Apr 4 17:30:15 UTC 2015

Draft version of the new RST based guides are available at:
http://docs.openstack.org/draft/user-guide-admin/
http://docs.openstack.org/draft/user-guide/

Those get updated after each build.

Reminder of our tracking page on what still needs to be done:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Publishing_User_Guides

Especially review of the content is needed now! And if you find errors
or missing content, please send a change - or tell us...

There're also a few changes pending for the guides, please review them.

I suggest we freeze the XML content now and only accept changes for RST,

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)