[Openstack-docs] Getting started

Bas Peters baspeters93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 07:54:51 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the mailing list (and Openstack in general) and would like to
start contributing now that I have some more time on my hands. Problem is I
just rolled out of college and have never seriously contributed to an open
source project. What's the best way for me to get started? I saw an e-mail
come by about install-guide testing and logging bugs against any errors I
might find. I was wondering if there's some coordinating mechanism in place
so I can see what distribution I could best focus on?

With kind regards,

Bas