[Openstack-docs] [training-guides] incubation discussion

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:03:56 UTC 2014

These are definitely different groups with different purposes, but they are seeking to give a smaller group some self rule while coordinating their  goals with the larger group. The incubation benefits are PTL elections, recognition of being an established group, and inclusion in the OpenStack github org. Did I miss anything?

~sean