[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:16:20 UTC 2014

I see the situation a bit differently. I donate a lot of time to upstream
contributions of which diagrams consume a significant portion and prefer to
use whatever application makes the process most efficient and the output
most professional providing it can support files that follow open
standards. OmniGraffle meets these requirements. I don't see anyone
complaining about the use of oXygen for XML files which has a tendency to
occasionally restructure (indents, line lengths, etc.) files and add
proprietary metadata (usually in comments) to them.