[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Fri Nov 28 15:15:52 UTC 2014

On 11/28/2014 03:46 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> rather straightforward. As for .graffle files in the repo, I would like
> to store them somewhere because a lot of people appear to use
> OmniGraffle and those files contain metadata that improves efficiency
> over SVGs.

I think that it is not correct to use proprietary software running on a
proprietary operating system generating proprietary source files to
create graphics for the OpenStack documentation. There is usable open
source software to create graphics (like inkscape) and I think such
software should be used and has to be used.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect