[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:46:06 UTC 2014

I used Inkscape to make the diagrams for the Icehouse installation guide. I
found it cumbersome to use and the output in any format appeared rather
rough for professional documentation. You can see the difference in the
diagrams for Juno. Inkscape also had occasional issues opening the SVG
files it created, so I'm wondering if you're experiencing a similar issue
Andreas. I can try some options prior to exporting SVGs and test them with
Inkscape, but the SVG format seems rather straightforward. As for .graffle
files in the repo, I would like to store them somewhere because a lot of
people appear to use OmniGraffle and those files contain metadata that
improves efficiency over SVGs.