[Openstack-docs] Common Folder

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Jul 21 13:20:10 UTC 2014

Hi Pranav,
I don't know if the file names are changing, do you have evidence of a file
name change so I can troubleshoot further?

My working theory is that the conditionals are causing the error you
pasted. The file is "not found" because it has a particular condition. As
an example, any image starting with dbconfig-
is not accessible to the build unless the condition os="debian" is met.

We typically use xml:id so that file name changes do not matter, but it
does require everyone to refer to items only by xml:id. In the case of
images, the reference to the image would need an xml:id on it, that the
training guide would then reference.

This difficulty happens often when sharing content, I've seen it many
times. We can work through it with the toolchain we have, I believe.
Anne