[Openstack-docs] Common Folder

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:46:41 UTC 2014

Anne,

I think useage of xml:id tag will not work across repositories, hence the
issues I was facing. To be very clear, training-manuals builds were failing
straight away. It was a bit hectic to get it back on track.

We need to use xi:include for including common folder's content and
xpointer for the xml:id. So you see the problems faced. This patch will
give you some idea of what exactly happened.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/108263/3/doc/training-guides/associate-guide/bk001-ch007-associate-network-node.xml
Ignore the xi:fallback part, I could not fix the changes myselves because
someone else had taken up the bug. But it was eventually fixed.
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/commit/?id=67f88dd957e78f850bfb4e04281f56ff2a432188