[Openstack-docs] Common Folder

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:48:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have seen a few changes in the common folder present under
openstack-manuals repository break training manuals. Particularly the
changes which include file name change. We need to address this so that the
training manuals and other repositories which use common folder can adopt
to the changes. These changes should be merged only when the dependences
under other documentation related projects are addressed.

The other issue with common folder arises with relative paths which gives
following errors.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/86763/
We need to address these errors properly to encourage re-use of existing
material. Can we discuss these issues during the IRC meeting or during the
design session at Juno Summit?
Regards,
Pranav