[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] getting down to basics

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:44:18 UTC 2014

I have updated the etherpad
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/training-guides-kilo-summit with sum total
of the blueprints we have discussed. I also went through and created the
blueprints for the ones that still needed one.

Two exceptions.
1. Once we branch juno, we should mark
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-training-guides/+spec/openstack-training-labs
completed.

2. Line 186 in the etherpad

   - Color support for osbash (Labs) (Needs more discussion -- Can it be
   more like spec for UI)

I wasn't sure what to do with this. Help me out and explain.

What's next. Volunteers! I have started by putting my name and milestone
objective next to a blueprint on the etherpad. We can have more than one
person sign up for a blueprint. Now your turn.

--

~ sean