[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] getting down to basics

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

Regarding your concerns about color support for osbash, we could keep it as
a spec. What we plan to cover in this would be having different colors for
different type to messages that are seen while running osbash so it
enhances the readability of the scripts. We would try to make this color
variation compatible with most operating systems. I will add this
description to the etherpad too. As of now, I would be experimenting a bit
on this feature so we don't know yet what the final outcome would look like
and how far we would be interested in expanding it but I guess it could be
added as a spec.

Regards,
Sayali.