[Openstack-docs] identity-api: Building broken

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Aug 2 03:25:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM, <dfleming at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Also, if we move that content to the api-site/api-ref-guides directory,
> the guides would point directly to the WADLs in api-site/api-ref directory,
> so they pick up current content rather than pointing to what's merged into
> master by way of URL.

Hi all,
Diane had a great idea over breakfast about how to mitigate these issues,
and I've put together a pair of patches that put the solution in place to
see what others think.

The idea is to stop embedding WADL references in the Dev References and
instead link to the HTML output. Any relevant info for a particular call
moves into the WADL itself.

I think this solves many of the issues I listed previously, so please
review this approach and let us know what you think on the review (or here
on the mailing list thread).

These examples are for Compute API v2, I'd do the same for Identity API
docs and others with embedded WADL in the Dev Ref.

https://review.openstack.org/111436

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111435/