[Openstack-docs] proposed rst-xml automation openstack-manuals blueprint

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Oct 10 04:02:59 UTC 2013

Oh?

Can you point out some of the good sections for associates in the devref
you're looking at? We should also work on improving the manuals for you
if there's stuff missing. In theory the devref is only for dev stuff,
which is why I was asking - I didn't think you were up to writing the
developer training yet :D

Regards,

Tom