[Openstack-docs] proposed rst-xml automation openstack-manuals blueprint

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 10 04:00:27 UTC 2013

Good question. The immediate need is for the associate guide that we are working on right now.

Sean Roberts
Infrastructure Strategy
seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com> (925) 980-4729

On Oct 9, 2013, at 7:54 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org<mailto:tom at openstack.org>>
 wrote:

Hi Sean,

Just wondering - is this mainly for the "Developer Training Guide" ?

Regards,

Tom