[Openstack-docs] Common content strategy?

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jul 31 18:32:12 UTC 2013

Steve,

Good points.

I have no objections to you moving shared content into the "common"
directory.

I will move my "common" files into common this afternoon. (The CLI guide
is going away - I just wanted it to build successfully until I got the end
and admin user guides sorted out - so I sources files for the CLI guide
from the user guide.)

Once I move my files, you can continue moving anything else that should go
there as you see fit!

Thanks,

Diane
Diane Fleming