[Openstack-docs] What's Up Doc? Aug 14, 2013

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 15:20:38 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Right, I already have a number of transforms that I apply [1] to achieve the goal of building with Publican - I'm just trying to ascertain what will be needed for this particular one :). Replacing with xrefs seems like what we've done previously when processing other content that contains olinks.

> For olinks between documents, we should have some conversations anyway
> about how to use them. Using them creates a dependency between documents
> that you'll want to take into account.

Yes, on our end for instance we ultimately build the documentation into RPMs for installation on a web server (or an end user workstation for that matter). If we can track these dependencies somehow then we can reflect them in the RPM, which would be very cool :).

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://github.com/redhat-openstack/openstack-manuals-convert