[Openstack-docs] OpenStack HA Guide - Moving forward to Active / Active Setup

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:17:04 UTC 2013

Hey Emilien-man, not a time for us to work now hehe
Well I think definitely think keeping that one in place is something important - so I propose a separate section definitely
Active/active explaining as well used packages as well since the current guide doesn't make use of the services you use

Razique