[Openstack-docs] OpenStack HA Guide - Moving forward to Active / Active Setup

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at enovance.com
Fri Apr 26 22:46:13 UTC 2013

My opinion would be to keep only Active / Active mode for at least
OpenStack services, since current active / passive mode is not
completely documented and I have no time to manage it.

I think the discussion is now open !

Emilien Macchi
# OpenStack Engineer
// eNovance Inc.              http://enovance.com