[cinder-backup][ceph] cinder-backup support of incremental backup with ceph backend

Adivya Singh adivya1.singh at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:56:07 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am not sure, some body have tested this solution before, But still come
from a background of backup, i strongly believe that for a Software to
understand the difference between incremental and Full it needs to have a
agent at the client side to do a Journalling based on backup objects, I do
not see thai feature is there in Ceph

Regards
Adivya Singh