[cinder-backup][ceph] cinder-backup support of incremental backup with ceph backend

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Wed May 17 08:40:16 UTC 2023

Hi Satish,

Did you check the size of the actual backup file in ceph storage? It should
be created in the *backups* pool[1].
Cinder shows the same size of incremental backup as a normal backup but
file size should be different from
the size shown in cinder DB records. Also file size of incremental backup
should not be the same as the file size of full backup.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/devstack/blob/34afa91fc9f830fc8e1fdc4d76e7aa6d4248eaaa/lib/cinder_backups/ceph#L22

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana