Train EOL

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Thu May 11 22:39:59 UTC 2023

Hey Scott,

Good news! It's all still there, just not as branches. When a branch is
moved from "Extended Maintenance" (EM) to End of Life (EOL), we remove the
branch but retain the git refs on a tag.[1] (e.g.
https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic/src/tag/stein-eol is the tag
representing Ironic stable/stein at the point of EOL).

Look for the `train-eol` tag on the projects you're struggling with, and
that should be the git ref you're looking for. Hopefully your tooling is
happy getting any git ref and not just a branch ref.

1:
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#end-of-life

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner