June 2023 PTG Team Signup Kickoff

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:04:17 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

As you may have seen, we are hosting an abbreviated PTG in conjunction with
the Vancouver OpenInfra Summit[0]!

To sign your team up, you must complete the survey[1] by April 2nd at 7:00
UTC.

We NEED accurate contact information for the moderator of your team’s
sessions. This is because the survey information will be used to organize
the schedule signups which will be done via the PTGBot. If you are not on
IRC, please get setup[2] on the OFTC network and join #openinfra-events.
You are also encouraged to familiarize yourself with the PTGBot
documentation[3] as well. If you have any questions, please reach out!

Information about signing up for timeslots will be sent to moderators
shortly after the team signup deadline.

Registration is open[4] and prices will increase May 5th!

Continue to visit openinfra.dev/ptg for updates.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[0] OpenInfra Summit Site:
[1] Team Survey: https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023
https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/june2023_ptg_survey