[kolla-ansible][zun] Deleting container within code without authentication

James Leong jamesleong123098 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:33:59 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am currently playing around with the Zun component. I have deployed the
yoga version of OpenStack using kolla-ansible. Is there a way to delete a
container in the code base by giving the container id? It seems like
without the proper context or authentication information, I will not be
able to remove the container when calling the delete function in
zun/api/controllers/v1/containers.py since the compute_api will not work.
Would it be possible to create fake admin info within the code to enforce
the container to be deleted? Apart from that, how can I create a compute
API object from scratch?

Best,
Jame