[neutron] PTG flavour: virtual or in person

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 10:51:47 UTC 2023

Hello Neutrinos:

I'm reaching you today to ask you about the PTG. Please first read [1] to
have a bit of context. Due to the requests from the contributors to bring
back the in person events, there will be a PTG along with the OpenInfra
Summit in Vancouver. The virtual PTGs will remain and the first one will be
in March.

My main questions here are:
1) What do you prefer: virtual or in-person?
2) For this year, will you attend the virtual PTG only? Or will you attend
the Vancouver one too?

In the second question I'm implying that the virtual ones are "mandatory".
At least this year those events will be needed to define the roadmap of the
next releases, same as the previous virtual PTGs we had (please don't
forget to order your ticket [2]).

Regards.

[1]
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2023-January/031645.html