[ironic] [baremetal] [ops] Mark the date: new bare metal SIG meetup on Feb 8th

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 10:00:25 UTC 2023

Hi stackers!

The bare metal SIG will start with a new format of meetings this year:
quarterly and with more content. Please read the announcement:
https://ironicbaremetal.org/blog/baremetal-sig-2023q1/

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we'll be looking forward
to talking to you. Zoom link will be posted later.

Dmitry

P.S.
Please help to spread the word!

--

Red Hat GmbH <https://www.redhat.com/de/global/dach>, Registered seat:
Werner von Siemens Ring 12, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany