[neutron] PTG topics and scheduling

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 10:00:19 UTC 2022

Hello all:

Based on the schedule polls results, I've booked the Neutron meetings from
Tuesday to Thursday in Mitaka channel [1], from 13UTC to 16UTC. Of course,
if that is not enough, we can always use Friday to continue any pending
conversation.

The operator hour (actually 2), will be on Friday (pending for
reservation), from 13UTC to 15UTC.

Please continue adding any topic you want to discuss in the Neutron
etherpad [2]. There is a specific section for the Nova-Neutron cross-team
meeting.

If you have any doubt or question, do not hesitate to let me know (IRC:
ralonsoh, mail: ralonsoh at redhat.com). You can also ping any core reviewer
in #openstack-neutron channel.

See you in a few weeks!

[1]https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html