[neutron] PTG topics and scheduling

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 14:28:45 UTC 2022

Hi Rodolfo,

in QA we have "Clean up deprecated lib/neutron code" [3] topic up for a
discussion.
Is that something you plan to discuss? Would you like to? We can either
move that topic to the neutron's schedule or keep it in ours and you may
just comment/or attend our session - depending on how much input from the
neutron team is required there.

[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/qa-antelope-ptg

Thank you,

--