Retirement process openstack/training-labs

gaspard varennes gaspard.varennes at epitech.eu
Thu Sep 8 08:21:49 UTC 2022

Hello,

I found on https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-October/025586.html an email saying "If you are using
it for your training please reply to this email pr ping us on #openstack-tc IRC OFTC channel otherwise we will start the retirement process."

We (a digital school in France) are still using your training labs, so we write you this email. But we think the retirement process is already done because last commit of the repo https://opendev.org/openstack/training-labs.git is almost empty.

I presume (but I'm not sure because I'm not a tech guy) that we still can use the previous version of the repo https://opendev.org/openstack/training-labs/src/commit/2585b12b879bae4c3fe48a846d1ba9d3de1e4b77 to train on the labs, am I right?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Gaspard VARENNES

       Pedagogical Engineer
       Content Excellency Department

Epitech LILLE