[all][elections][ptl][tc] Combined PTL/TC antelope cycle Election Nominations End

Nikolla, Kristi knikolla at bu.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:33:48 UTC 2022

Please note that there is an ACTION REQUIRED to receive the voting ballot from CIVS: opting in to receiving email communications from CIVS.

More information and the form to do so can be found at https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/opt_in.pl

Polling will start on Monday and this operation needs to be completed before then.

Apologies for the late notice and thank you,
Kristi Nikolla