[ironic][stable] Proposing EOL of ironic project branches older than Wallaby

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:27:46 UTC 2022

Hi Jay,

We had a discussion a few months ago about closing pre-train branches
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-June/029274.html

Train Ussuri and Victoria we should probably raise this in the upstream
meeting (to see what people will also think about it, in case we don't have

Thanks!

--
*Att[]'s*

*Iury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*
*Ironic PTL *
*Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Brazil*
*Social*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurygregory
*E-mail:  iurygregory at gmail.com <iurygregory at gmail.com>*