[TripleO] move stable/victoria tripleo to End Of Life OK?

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 15:22:23 UTC 2022

Hello TripleO

the tripleo-ci team proposes that we transition the stable/victoria
branch across all tripleo repos [1] to End Of Life [2].
Hopefully this is not a suprise to anyone as it has been discussed for
a while (most recent discussion I can point to is at Zed PTG [3]).

The stable/victoria branch was moved to Extended Maintenance with [4]
so we can no longer make any releases for these repos. Victoria is not
an active branch for TripleO (not an FFU branch) so we are just
merging patches there on the way back to train.

Are there any concerns, objections or any other comment? I'll give
this a few days and if there are no further comments I'll post the EOL
proposal and update here towards the end of next week,

regards, marios

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/teams/tripleo.html#victoria
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#maintenance-phases
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-zed-ci-load