[kolla-ansible][xena] Cell database HA/redundancy?

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Fri Jun 10 12:40:25 UTC 2022

Hi,

I think my patchsets are in good shape and ready for merge, just need some
reviewers finally :(.
I am glad that there is this type of question, who knows, maybe this will
speed up the process of merge :)

You can still backport it to your downstream branches, we are using it in
this way for several kolla-ansible versions and it works.

Thanks,
Michal

Michal Arbet
Openstack Engineer