[kolla] RabbitMQ High Availability

Tan Tran Trong gk.coltech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:43:05 UTC 2022

Hi,
My RMQ version is: 3.8.32
I deployed the xena version using kolla-ansible on Ubuntu 20.04.
Right now my cluster running no ha + amqp_durable_queues = False, when I
shut 1 controller and create instance I got the error on nova-scheduler:
2022-07-25 10:36:41.496 688 ERROR root
oslo_messaging.exceptions.MessageDeliveryFailure: Unable to connect to AMQP
server on x.x.x.x:5672 after inf tries: Queue.declare: (404) NOT_FOUND -
home node 'rabbit at control02' of durable queue
'scheduler' in vhost '/' is down or inaccessible

Regards,
Tan