[kolla] RabbitMQ High Availability

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:20:17 UTC 2022

Something is wrong with your version or rabbitMQ version. Make sure you are not dealing with bug. I have 3 node cluster and it always survive if I shutdown one of controller node. It works prefect fine without issue. Even with HA or nonHA config.

What version of openstack and rabbitMQ are you running ?

Sent from my iPhone