[nova][placement] Spec appoval freeze TODAY

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 09:30:54 UTC 2022

Hi Compute-ers,

As we agreed on the last PTG, July 14th was set as a deadline for spec
approvals for the Zed cycle.
We granted a few more days until today but I eventually tell that TODAY we
stop accepting specs for this Zed cycle.
That being said, we still have two open specs :
 - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova-specs/+/842015 is at the
moment a discussion for knowing how to fix a Ironic issue. This is not
really a spec so it won't need to be stopping to discuss this change.
Please continue to provide your comments if you want, as we need to find a
consensus for the fix.
 - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova-specs/+/849488 will have an
exception until tomorrow's meeting. We'll discuss this spec in the meeting
and if we have a consensus, we could accept it. If we don't, then this spec
won't be accepted for Zed.

Also, given we're now on Zed-3, I'll abandon all the open Yoga specs :
https://review.opendev.org/q/project:openstack/nova-specs+is:open+file:%255Especs/yoga/.*

Thanks,
-Sylvain