Regarding Open Stack Internal IP not responding for compute nodes

Adivya Singh adivya1.singh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:49:47 UTC 2022

hi Team,

I had an issue over the weekend where OpenStack Installed on the XENA
version suddenly stopped responding on its internal IP.

I checked the switch, Switch was never rebooted and did not see any errors,
When I rebooted the Compute node , it fixed the issue.

Rabbit-mq was showing errors regards to Network Intermittent connectivity ,
But that is ok since the Internal IP was not reachable

But as a Whole i do not see any specific errors which cause
OpenStack Internal Networking to stop

Regards
Adivya Singh