[dev][horizon] [keystone]directions to the right project team

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Jul 18 17:16:37 UTC 2022

 ---- On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:01:19 -0500  Sergey Drozdov <sergey.drozdov.dev at gmail.com> wrote ---
 > Too whom it may concern,
 >
 > I am relatively new to contributing to OpenStack and therefore am not sure who to direct this question too. I have the following issue. The firm I am currently working at is running OpenStack at sale with circa 6000 different projects. Whenever we try to access a projects tab via horizon we experience a timeout (accessing through the API works fine). To that end we were hoping to implement something akin to pagination or filtering. I was hoping to work on this and contribute the outcome to OpenStack. Is this something worthwhile and which  group should I talk to; keystone, horizon or both ? I apologise in advance if I have missed something.

We do not have such large scale testing at upstream so timeout might be from keystone APIs or horizon panel. I think adding pagination support in Keystone API make sense.

Adding horizon and keystone tag in subject, you can talk to both group in this ML or in IRC (OFTC) channel #openstack-keystone #openstack-horizon

-gmann