[Openstack-Ansible] br-vlan configuration and intended usage?

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 07:34:19 UTC 2022

If you choose to use vxlan for your tenant networks (the default in OSA)
you would probably be using a vlan for the external provider network.

This would default to br-vlan, but alternatively can be any interface of
your choice. With the default configuration br-vlan would need to be
present on all of your controller (or dedicated network) nodes and carry
the tagged external vlan from your upstream switches.

Jonathan.