[all] Automatic update of Python jobs in Zuul project configuration

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 8 13:07:32 UTC 2022

On 2022-08-08 14:50:30 +0200 (+0200), Pierre Riteau wrote:
[...]
> two out of four blazar repositories (blazar-nova and
> python-blazarclient) have not received the automatic patch. If
> it's not clear why, I will raise it at the next cycle if it
> happens again and we can look at logs.
[...]

Agreed, we're discussing it currently in #openstack-release to see
if we can understand what happened. Normally those changes are
auto-proposed during branch creation, so those projects should have
received proposals the moment the release requests to create
stable/yoga branches in them merged. There is no indication those
changes ever got proposed, and it's been too long now for us to
still have CI logs from that timeframe, so we're having to do a bit
of theorizing.

In contrast, I can see that python-blazarclient got a similar change
proposed to move to the yoga template when stable/xena was created,
so that would seem to point to being a more recent issue.
--
Jeremy Stanley