[all] Automatic update of Python jobs in Zuul project configuration

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Mon Aug 8 12:50:30 UTC 2022

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 at 13:55, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2022-08-08 10:16:08 +0200 (+0200), Pierre Riteau wrote:
> > A patch submitted to python-blazarclient by yoctozepto [1] made me
> realise
> > the automatic change of Python jobs from yoga to zed missed various
> > repositories [2], mostly python clients. Is there a reason for this?
>
> At least some of those have simply never merged the changes proposed
> for them at the start of the cycle:
>
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:add-zed-python-jobtemplates+is:open

Of course, I should have checked for this as well. So two out of four
blazar repositories (blazar-nova and python-blazarclient) have not received
the automatic patch. If it's not clear why, I will raise it at the next
cycle if it happens again and we can look at logs.

> > Also, one can easily find projects which are using even older job
> templates
> > (xena or earlier).
> [...]
>
> Ditto:
>
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:add-yoga-python-jobtemplates+is:open
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:add-xena-python-jobtemplates+is:open
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:add-wallaby-python-jobtemplates+is:open
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:add-victoria-python-jobtemplates+is:open

I wasn't implying here that automatic patches had been missed, but just
pointing out that some projects are trailing behind.