Requests to solve Unhelpful error message when neutron server is unavailable

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:36:20 UTC 2022

Hi Atim,
First of all: welcome!
The bu you linked (see [1]) describes an openstackclient issue for Neutron,
I checked it with current master, and the error msg seems ok:
$ openstack extension list --network
Failed to retrieve extensions list from Network API

So the issue seems to be fixed, but anyway by openstack policies we first
fix bugs on master and backport them to older branches.
>From your comment on the bug, you are an outreachy applicant, perhaps try
to ask for your mentor who can help you find things to help your learning.

Lajos Katona(lajoskatona

[1]:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-openstackclient/+bug/1675394

ATIM IMMACULATE <immaculateatim56 at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. ápr.