Neutron FIP Qos with OVN Backend

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Thu Sep 23 11:35:32 UTC 2021

Hello Ammad:

This is not possible. You can create a default QoS policy that will apply
to a network and thus to the internal ports created on this network.

When you create a FIP, a port on the external network is created and this
port receives a QoS policy (the default policy). However, the FIP QoS
driver reads the *FIP QoS* policy, not the associated *FIP port QoS*
policy. That means, for now, what you need is not possible.

Regards.