[devstack][openstack-qa] DevStack on VirtualBox with Host-only Adapter

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 10 15:43:58 UTC 2021

On 2021-09-10 15:09:41 +0000 (+0000), os-user157 wrote:
[...]
> Would you be so kind to share or point me to where I can find the
> CI local.conf? So that I can test with it.
[...]

DevStack is used in CI with countless variations of local.conf
files depending on what the job is intended to test, there's not
just one. It's also generated from merged variable lists embedded in
hierarchically inherited job definitions, so there's not a great
persistent place to point to where the file itself exists in a raw
state as input. However, when we run DevStack-based CI jobs we
record a copy of the local.conf it was fed, so referring to one of
those might be "good enough" I guess?

Here's a link to one from a recent build of the generic "devstack"
job (note that these files expire in roughly a month, but you can
look through the job build history for new samples):

https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/0bf56f711ef24dc39d0675abda940720/log/controller/logs/local_conf.txt

--
Jeremy Stanley